August Wedding at Carmen's Hamilton

I’m going to take you back to last August for this lovely Carmen's Banquet Centre in Hamilton. My day started with Travis and his groomsmen in Hamilton for their getting ready pictures. Then I drove to take pictures of Lindsay and her bridal party while they were applying their own finishing touches, having lots of laughs and no doubt the odd glass of bubbly. It was a wonderfully warm day where everyone came together to celebrate the love of one very special couple. Their wedding ceremony took place at Carmen's rooftop. After quick pictures around the Carmen's with the bridal party, just the three of us went to Albion's Falls in Hamilton to take their wedding pictures. It was a short session but with such an amazing and cooperative couple that even half an hour brought a lot of beautiful wedding pictures and memories. When the wedding turns out to be as laid back, fun, and as filled with warmth as this one you really can’t go wrong.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me