Fall Engagement Session at Rattlesnake Point, Milton - Jackie and Brad

Canadian Fall is beautiful and it is one of the best time and also the most popular time of the year for an engagement session. If you are planning an engagement session during the Fall with me book it fast as most of the couples choose Fall. We met at the Rattlesnake Point in Milton and I was super excited for this session as I knew they will be bringing a puppy with them. We had so much fun and the puppy was so well behaved and let his masters have fun. This session was super easy as Jackie and Brad were just a great and goofy and the most important I felt their love and chemistry between them and that is a key to great engagement pictures. I have recommended them the Rattlesnake Point in Milton for their engagement session and they truly loved it.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me