Fall wedding at the Le Dome Banquet Halls Oakville - Jacqueline and Chris

I've been eagerly anticipating Jacqueline and Chris's wedding for months, so the excitement to embark on capturing their love story was palpable when their grand day unfolded. My day began in Burlington, where Jacqueline, exuding calmness and joy, got ready at her parents' house. As a professional wedding photographer, I strive to create a calm and enjoyable atmosphere, interacting with the couple and their guests in a friendly manner. The serenity of the morning was a beautiful start to what was to be a memorable day.
The ceremony was held at St. John's United Church in Oakville, a stunning location known for its breathtaking architecture and serene ambiance, making it a coveted spot for Oakville wedding photography. The church, located at 262 Randall St, Oakville, ON L6J 1P9, is not just a place of worship but a historical landmark that offers a picturesque backdrop perfect for the solemnization of love.
Following the ceremony, we ventured to the Erchless Estate for the bridal party and the couple's photo session. Situated at 8 Navy St, Oakville, ON L6J 2Y5 , the Erchless Estate is an iconic Oakville venue boasting lush gardens and a historic mansion that reflects the town's rich heritage. It's a venue that seamlessly blends natural beauty with timeless elegance, providing an ideal canvas for wedding photography. The estate, especially during the fall, is enveloped in a tapestry of vibrant hues, offering a spectacular play of colours for photography. It's this unique combination of features that makes it a perfect setting for your wedding pictures, and as the best wedding photographer in Oakville, capturing the essence of this venue and the joy of your special day is my utmost priority.
The celebration continued at Le Dome Banquet Halls, chosen for its exquisite interiors and impeccable service. Located at 1173 North Service Rd E, Oakville, ON L6H 1A7, Le Dome stands out as a premier wedding venue in Oakville. Known for its stunning banquet halls that cater to both intimate gatherings and grand celebrations, it offers a versatile space that can be transformed to match any wedding theme. The attention to detail, from the elegant décor to the gourmet cuisine, ensures a flawless execution of your wedding day, making it an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. As the best wedding photographer in Oakville, I am committed to providing the same level of excellence in capturing your special moments.
Jacqueline and Chris's choice of venues reflected their personalities perfectly - a blend of elegance, history, and celebration. As we played with the fall leaves and captured the beauty of the season, every moment was a reminder of the beauty of love and the perfect setting Oakville offers for weddings.
My journey in Oakville wedding photography has led me to many venues, but capturing the love story in such magnificent settings as St. John's United Church, Erchless Estate, and Le Dome Banquet Halls was truly special. It's days like these that reinforce why I'm passionate about being the best wedding photographer in Oakville. I strive to capture the essence of each couple's unique story against the backdrop of Oakville's most beautiful venues, ensuring that your special day is cherished forever.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me