Classic Wedding at The Doctor's House Kleinburg

Angie and Roberto had a wonderful wedding day filled with laughter and love. We started the day with Roberto's preparation pictures at Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton in Bolton. After a great session with the family, I moved to Angie. She had a bridal suite at The Doctor's House in Kleinburg. She was able to have a sweet moment with each of her parents before the ceremony. And how sweet was the reaction from the father of the bride? I love to see when my brides have these special moments with their dads and grooms alike. After a beautiful ceremony, we took off for the groom and bride pictures. Angie and Roberto held their event at The Doctor's House in Kleinburg which provided them with both a beautiful space for the ceremony and the indoor reception room as well. Cheers to the happy couple!

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me