Winter Toronto engagement session

Engagements sessions are a GREAT way to practice with your Toronto wedding photographer ahead of the big day! We love to take you on a whirlwind tour of our favorite spots all around the city. It was a freezing February morning when I met with Alex and Robert for their city engagement session. I enjoy shooting winter engagement session a lot, and Toronto is perfect for such occasions. We started at the Nathan Phillips Square as both of them shared a big passion for skating on ice. After a good 20 minutes of shooting in the cold, we decided to warm up at the nearby coffee shop. My couple chose an "M Square Coffee Co." right across the street from Nathan Phillips Square. For final engagement pictures, we went to an Osgood Hall in Toronto which looks perfect during the winter and summer. The Osgoode Hall Court House is an interesting complex of interconnected buildings located at Queen and University. Conveniently located in the center of the city, this beautiful building is surrounded by the equally beautiful park/garden.
Luminous images, full of color and light. If you’re looking for a professional Toronto wedding photographer who can provide the most breathtakingly beautiful wedding photos, Alexandra Jakubowska Wedding Photography is the one to choose.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.