Hamilton Wedding Photography - wedding at The Waterfront Banquet & Conference Centre

Nathan and April

I had a pleasure to photograph Nathan and April's wedding in Hamilton in April this year.
I really loved the energy on this wedding - young, happy couple in love with each other. I drove to the hotel in downtown Hamilton to capture their preparation. I worked alongside with my videographer who did an amazing job in capturing everything for them in the video.
After their wedding ceremony at the church in Hamilton, we drove to Dundrum Castle for bridal and groom and bride pictures.
It was very cold and windy April day and after 25 minutes session, we decided to move to the second wedding pictures location to Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington.
This is a beautiful place all year round and never disappoints on the wedding session.
Their reception was The Waterfront Banquet & Conference Centre in Hamilton, a short drive from RBG.
A very nice place with great decor & staff.
If you are looking for an experienced Hamilton wedding photographer and videographer please get in touch with me and I will be happy to show you my affordable wedding photography prices and get over the details with you. I know Hamilton area very well, I live here and enjoy covering weddings in my neighborhood.
Please enjoy pictures and a video from Crystal and Nathan's wedding.
Hamilton wedding photographer Alexandra Jakubowska wedding photography.

Contact me for more information on availability.

I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.