Wedding photography at the Fantasy Farm Toronto

Wedding photography at the Fantasy Farm Toronto with Alex and Robert. There is something genuine and beautiful about people when they are in love. I love the anticipation and excitement for the bride and groom to see each other for the first time on their wedding day, and it is my privilege to be in the special position as a wedding photographer to tell the story in beautiful images. What great pleasure was to cover a wonderful wedding for Alex and Robert. We started with getting ready pictures at the Toronto Don Valley Hotel. The hotel staff was amazing and allowed us later, after the church ceremony to come back for their wedding pictures. It was raining that day. Their wedding venue was Fantasy Farm Toronto. The place is terrific with an old rustic feel. This beautiful spot is hidden away from the city. Choosing the best Wedding Photographer Toronto is definitely a tough decision as a couple. There are so many amazing artists all around the area and it’s not easy to find the right choice in the abundance of photographers out there. I pursuit to capture the best photos from your wedding day, along with a friendly personality, discreet presence and quick thinking, make me a perfect choice as your Toronto wedding photographer.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.