Oakville wedding photography - wedding at the Harbour Banquet Centre

Oakville wedding photography - wedding at the Harbour Banquet Centre with Diana and Mike. It was a pleasure to be part of this beautiful Polish Italian wedding in Oakville this April. As an Oakville wedding photographer, it is always a treat for me to cover local weddings and I enjoy Harbour Banquet & Conference Centre in Oakville a lot. I have started in Mississauga st the grooms getting ready and then moved to cover Diana's preparation. It was very rainy and cold day, not the one you are hoping for on your wedding day. We went to Kariya Park in Mississauga for their first look pictures. Had to bring some umbrellas with us but nothing was able to ruin these two great spirits.

Kariya Park in Mississauga is a beautiful place to do your wedding pictures. Very Calm, cozy and pretty place. Small Gem in the heart of downtown Mississauga Beautiful Park with a Japanese theme, well maintained with ducks in the ponds. We have moved for the rest of their session to the Harbour Banquet & Conference Centre in Oakville. It stopped raining for a bit, and we were able to finish our session and take some stunning wedding pictures. I am in love with Oakville and as an Oakville wedding photographer with the studio based in Oakville really enjoy shooting at the local venues and banquet halls. Harbour Banquet & Conference Centre in Oakville it's a wonderful venue with a great view of the lake. Love taking wedding pictures there. Please enjoy pictures with this stunning Oakville wedding photography location and get in touch with me if you have any questions or would like to book a free consultation.

Diana Kieruzal, married on 28/04/2018

5.0 stars on Wedding Wire
The best photographer

A picture says a thousand words and since this was such an important day in our lives this choice was very important. Thanks to Alexandra we have such amazing beautiful pictures. Right from the start from planning our itinerary and figuring our "must have pictures” through to working the best contract for us Alexandra was a pleasure to deal with. During all the pictures starting with the formal wedding preparations, the reveal, the ceremony, and the marina pictures (and mind you the conditions were quite heavy, with rain and temperatures a few degrees above 0) and ending at the reception Alexandra was invisible. She does not distract, does not disturb, and hers photos capture the key moments which turned out beautifully. She worked well with the reception venue, the church and the DJ and she is a true professional. During the day she built a relationship with every single person in a different way which made us feel special and very comfortable. She’s a professional photographer and a great person as well. :)! The pictures we have are just fantastic. Actually, we have so many phenomenal pictures it’s making it hard to narrow down which ones we'll to choose for our photobook!

We highly, highly, highly recommend Alexandra!

Alexandra - thank you for being on our day and for your wonderful job!

Also highly recommended my sister company from Hamilton burlingtonphotography.ca - best Hamilton wedding photography.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

Oakville Wedding Photography Oakville wedding Photo Oakville wedding Photos Oakville wedding Oakville wedding Photography Oakville wedding Photo Oakville wedding Wedding Photography Oakville Wedding Photo Oakville Photography Oakville wedding Photography Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Oakville Wedding Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Oakville Wedding Photo Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photo Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photography Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photo Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Photography Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photography Oakville Wedding Photography Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Harbour Banquet Centre Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Photo Harbour Banquet Centre Oakville Wedding