Mississauga wedding photography - The Glenerin Inn Mississauga Wedding Pictures

The Glenerin Inn Mississauga wedding pictures by Alexandra Jakubowska Wedding Photography. The Glenerin Inn is one of the most visited wedding venues by me. It is a beautiful spot off Mississauga Road just west of Toronto. Each year I cover weddings there, and I enjoy this place a lot. The building and the grounds are gorgeous; the staff is helpful and friendly. It's an old manor home turned into an inn/hotel. The Glenerin Inn & Spa is ideal for your wedding and also for your wedding pictures. You don't have to go far or to another park as these place had enough spots for excellent wedding photography. The Inn is rustic, clean and nestled in a beautiful treed setting. The outdoor patio and sitting areas throughout made for a terrific atmosphere. I could write more about these place but if you want to find out more, please contact me and I will be happy to give you and advice. As a Mississauga wedding photographer, I know many weddings venues and parks and would be very happy to work with you on your wedding photography ideas around these beautiful places. If you choose to get married in The Glenerin Inn Mississauga, I would love to be your wedding photographer. I can create stunning wedding pictures around that venue and capture the rest of your wedding reception indoors. Alexandra Jakubowska Mississauga wedding photography is an experienced wedding photographer that offers affordable wedding packages. I am driven by light, love, and creating memorable experiences for all of amazing couples.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

Mississauga wedding Photos Mississauga wedding Mississauga wedding Photography Mississauga wedding Photo Mississauga wedding Wedding Photography Mississauga Mississauga Wedding Photography Mississauga wedding Photo