High Park Engagement Photography - Khadija and Marko

Wedding photography is intimate. The best wedding photos are not the ones just about expensive clothes or fancy trinkets, but the ones that capture the chemistry between people. The best way to achieve this is to build a relationship during an engagement session. I love shooting engagement sessions, and if I am not spending my weekend at weddings, I am taking engagement pictures. One of my favourite place to go for the engagement session is High Park in Toronto. High Park is a Huge park just minutes from downtown. The cherry blossoms at High Park is fantastic! We tried to capture cherry blossoms with Khadija and Marko. High Park is beautiful in every season and every day. I often take my couples for fall engagement pictures, cherry blossom engagement pictures or summer engagement sessions. Please take a look at Khadija and Marko session. Hope you like it. And if you are looking for a Toronto engagement photographer, please contact me, and I would love to capture some beautiful pictures for you. For Alexandra Jakubowska Toronto wedding photography every session is more than just taking a good photo. I seize emotions and imprint them into contemporary, natural, photojournalistic and traditional images.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

Mississauga wedding Photos Mississauga wedding Mississauga wedding Photography Mississauga wedding Photo Mississauga wedding Wedding Photography Mississauga Mississauga Wedding Photography Mississauga wedding Photo Mississauga wedding Photo Mississauga wedding Photo Mississauga wedding Photo Mississauga wedding Photo Mississauga wedding Photo Mississauga wedding Photo