Wedding photographer at the Old Mill Toronto - Tara and Anthony

I have enjoyed this June wedding at the Old Mill Toronto that I have covered for Tara and Anthony. Old Mill in Toronto is an elegant, old world look venue with lovely gardens. This place is made for special occasions. I have started with Anthony's getting ready pictures and then went to see Tara at the Old Mill hotel. She had a lovely bridal suite, and I loved the bay window and used it for a few pictures. Their ceremony took place at the Old Mill chapel which has a very romantic feel. After the ceremony we took family pictures and the bridal party and my lovely couple pictures. Big pro getting married at the Old Mill you don't have to walk far for your wedding pictures. Everything is around the venue, and because I work there quite often I know every cool spot, and we were fast and had lots of fun and still lots of energy left to party. Please take a look at their beautiful wedding pictures at the Old Mill venue and get in touch with me if you like my style of photography. I am a flexible and professional Toronto wedding photographer but will travel for no extra fee whenever you are having your dream wedding.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.