Old Mill Toronto wedding photography

I am sure that you are curious from the point of the photographer's view about some different wedding venues in Toronto. I have decided to show you a few pictures from Old Mill Toronto in this blog. I am covering a few weddings each year there and I am really enjoying outdoors and inside of the Old Mills. The bridal suites are very beautiful and we can always get stunning shots there. The chapel is very romantic and their wedding officiants are one of the nicest people to work with. For your wedding picture, you don't have to go far as Old Mill's gardens have it all. A bit of greenery, old bricks and for me, it is wonderful no matter what time of the year. The Old Mill is true to its name. It is old but there is a real charm to the place and we recommend it full heartedly. The ambiance is over the top. Each of my wedding couples was happy with their choice of hosting their wedding day at Old Mill Toronto. Please take a look at a few wedding pictures from that historic venue and if you are looking for an experienced wedding photographer from Toronto look no further :) I will be happy to meet with you for the consultation and whether you will choose an Old Mill Toronto for your wedding venue or other fabulous venues I can help you create and capture beautiful wedding pictures. I am happy to travel outside Toronto as well so please take a look at my affordable wedding packages and get in touch with me.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me