Vineland Estates Winery wedding pictures of Fatemeh and David

Timeless, beauty and fashion inspired wedding photography. Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! Your wedding is one of the most important events you will ever experience, and the memories you create right now will last you and your loved ones a lifetime. Please enjoy this wedding pictures that I took on a very hot July day at Vineland Estates Winery. With the preparation and first look at the Inn On The Twenty, we moved to the beautiful Vineland Estates Winery. I love shooting weddings in Niagara region. My office is based in Hamilton so it is convenient for me and I enjoy a lot capturing wedding photographs around the Niagara region. That was the first time I worked at the Vineland Estates Winery, and I loved the surroundings and the chapel. Lots of ideas for creative wedding photography there. The grounds are lovely although I would have lots of reservation towards the service or maybe we just had less luck on that day. Overlooking the cute Niagara wine farm region, you can even see the lake in the distance. Fatemeh and David's ceremony took place at the winery chapel which was transformed later into the evening reception room. Loved the decor and enjoyed shooting fireworks there. If your wedding takes place in Niagara falls region, I would love to be your wedding photographer. I'd love to meet up or chat to ensure I'm a good fit for your day!

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.