Port Credit Engagement Photography

Please take a look at this summer engagement session at Port Credit. It was so much fun working with Sina and Chintan. We met in the morning as Sina was going to Mexico on the same day so we had couple hours before her flight to go around Port Credit area, get to know each other better before their wedding day and take some awesome engagement pictures. Engagement photography sessions are a great way to get to know your engagement and/or wedding photographer. It is important that you feel comfortable with the photographer with whom you will be working and with my couples, I always try to have fun and understand their needs and deliver what they expect. Sina was dreaming about city session and I think we achieved that look in her pictures in Port credit perfectly. Her outfits were beautiful and very chic. If you are looking for an engagement photographer from Toronto look no further. I will be happy to capture this special engagement session for you and create memorable pictures.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

Oakville Wedding Photography Oakville wedding Photo Oakville wedding Photos Oakville wedding Oakville wedding Photography Oakville wedding Photo Oakville wedding Wedding Photography Oakville Wedding Photo Oakville Photography Oakville wedding Photography Oakville Harbour Banquet Centre Oakville Wedding Photography Harbour Banquet Centre Oakville Wedding Photo Harbour Banquet Centre Wedding Photography