Ancaster Mill wedding photography

Ancaster Mill wedding photography with Danille and Anthony. I am really excited to feature Danielle and Anthony's wedding at the Ancaster Mill from last summer. First of all Ancaster Mill is one of my favourite venues, very classy and elegant and I live nearby :) A very beautiful venue with a river flowing over rocks passing right through the property. Second of all Danielle's wedding dress was just amazing. So simple, but stunning. She was a beautiful bride. It was a magical day. Filled with an incredible amount of love and well-wishes. So much heart and genuine emotion. Their ceremony took place at The Chapel at the Ancaster Mill followed by wedding pictures and vegan brunch. Memories fade, but photographs last forever. I’m here to capture candid moments and create beautiful portraits. Ancaster wedding photographer Alexandra Jakubowska Wedding Photography.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

Ancaster Mill Wedding Photography Ancaster Mill wedding Photo Ancaster Mill wedding Photos Ancaster Mill wedding Ancaster Mill wedding Photography Ancaster Mill wedding Photo Ancaster Mill wedding Wedding Photography Ancaster Mill Wedding Photo Ancaster Mill Photography Ancaster Mill wedding Photography Ancaster Mill Ancaster Mill Wedding Photography Ancaster Mill Wedding Photo Wedding Photography Wedding Photo Ancaster Mill Wedding Photography Ancaster Mill Wedding Photo Ancaster Mill Photography Ancaster Mill Photography Wedding Photography Ancaster Mill Wedding Photography Ancaster Mill Photography Wedding Photography Wedding Wedding Photography WeddingPhoto Ancaster Mill Wedding Photo Ancaster Mill Photography Ancaster Mill Photography Wedding Photography