Wedding photography at the Mississauga Convention Centre

We hope you enjoy this beautiful Indian and Afghanistan wedding at the Mississauga Convention Centre. It was a real pleasure for my husband and me to cover Sina's and Chintan's three days wedding events. Beautiful, family atmosphere and lovely people. Please take a look at their third reception day with the groom's getting ready at their condo in Toronto and Bride's getting ready. For the wedding pictures, we went to the Kleinburg village, picturesque small Ontario town. Their Hindu ceremony and reception took place at the Mississauga Convention Centre which is a beautifully designed building. Our goals for our clients are simple. First, provide an incredible client experience from start to finish. Second, provide our brides and grooms with creative photography that matches the vision our couples have of their wedding day. Affordable. Beautiful. Stress-Free wedding photography. I am a Mississauga wedding photographer and travel all around GTA and beyond. Contact for pricing and for next steps for booking.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.