Wedding photo session at The Lakeshore Convention Center

Wedding photography at The Lakeshore Convention Center in Mississauga with Monica and Nick. It was a busy summer for us, and we’re still catching up on blogging our latest work. On a hot September day, Monica and Nick said their I do’s at the Christ Church in Mississauga. After the park session in Mississauga with their fun bridal party, we head to the reception. The Lakeshore Convention Center in Mississauga is a beautiful establishment for weddings. Everyone says your wedding goes by so fast, you’re lucky if you get a chance to eat. After all the time, money, and effort you put into planning and organizing your perfect day, it seems a shame not to get a chance to enjoy every aspect. By hiring a professional, enthusiastic wedding photographer, you will have all those important memories frozen, and you can enjoy looking back at them. Whether it is a hot day, like we had with my September couple or a cold winter day, I will stay by your side and make sure you look your best. I will capture all the beautiful pictures for you.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.