Rustic wedding photography Cambridge Ontario

Rustic wedding photography Cambridge Ontario with Deanna and Alex. Rustic weddings are my personal favourite. I always get very excited when I can cover a country wedding with lots of personal touches from the bride and groom. I love couples that have genuinely unique love stories. This time I had a pleasure to capture this special country wedding in Cambridge, Ontario. The setting was a picturesque farm in Cambridge, Ontario. Tent, outdoor ceremony and many chandeliers were hanging from the trees. Deanna's was collecting them throughout the years. The decor was all homemade by my wonderful couple and their families. I have to mention a fantastic live band and the fact that instead of first dance my couple did the first song, Deanna was singing, and Alex played the guitar. It was unique, and as a Professional Photographer, I love taking in weddings that have a lot of detail, and I can feel the love between the couple. I believe when my clients hire me, they are hiring me for my ability to tell their stories through my lens. I will make sure your wedding is captured in the most beautiful way possible. I am a photographer based in Toronto, Mississauga and Oakville, but I love to travel everywhere. I want you (and your mom) to laugh and cry when you look at your photos. Please enjoy this Cambridge wedding photography and get in touch if you are looking for a professional photographer.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.