Wedding photo session at the Mississauga Convention Centre

Wedding at the Mississauga Convention Centre with SHERILYNN AND RYDEN.
Another great wedding at one of my favourite venue in Mississauga. As a Mississauga wedding photographer, I get to shoot here very often, and each time I like this venue more and more. Sherilynn and Ryden also used my wedding videography services, and you can see their beautiful highlight movie on my website. We started the day with the groom's getting ready and the bride's preparation. Their church was Cristo Rei Parish in Mississauga. For the park pictures, we went to beautiful Adamson estate. I often recommend this park for wedding pictures if your wedding is the west end of Toronto/Mississauga area. Wedding venue Mississauga Convention Centre. Everything Thank you Sherilynn and Ryden for entrusting me to capture your day. You two are both fantastic people (not to mention a beautiful couple – I probably could have taken you two on a 5-hour photoshoot and still wanted to take more photos – I didn't want to stop!). I am so happy for you both! It's your wedding day. You deserve all the happy-carefree moments that's is why choosing Alexandra Jakubowska photography is a great choice.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.