Wedding photography at Balzac's Distillery District

Wedding photography at Balzac's Distillery District with Bronwyn and Ryan.
There is no better place to photograph a wedding than at the Distillery District in Toronto. I have been photographing small, intimate weddings at Balzac's coffee shop many times before, and I am always excited to come back there. This cute coffee place is in the heart of the distillery district. Beautiful ambiance and you can see the CN tower through the window from the second story seating area. Bronwyn and Ryan had a small wedding with the closest family and friends. We took pictures around the Distillery District before the ceremony and then head back to their venue, which was Balzac's - for the ceremony and party reception. I'm inspired by non-traditional couples who aren't afraid to break the rules, try something new, as well as I love intimate weddings. Please take a look at featured pictures from Bronwyn and Ryan's wedding.
Alexandra Jakubowska is a Toronto wedding photographer serving all of GTA Toronto area.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.