Oakville wedding photography at the Oakville Conference Centre

Wedding photography at the Oakville Conference Centre.

This rustic romantic wedding was published by the Wedding Guide Magazine.

Hana and Kyle met at a going-away party for a mutual friend of theirs, Rob, who ended up being one of their groomsmen. It was at a bar downtown Toronto called the “Loose Moose” on Halloween night, 2015. The group was large, but the pair could not stop talking to one another. Even with their instant connection, they hadn’t exchanged numbers by the end of the night, is was Hana who reached out to Rob for Kyle’s number. They exchanged texts, made plans to meet, and the rest was history.

Their Big Day

Their wedding was photographed by the talented
Oakville Wedding Photographer - Alexandra Jakubowska Wedding Photography, and she made sure to capture all the special moments. When it came time for Hana to walk down the aisle, she managed to keep the nerves in the right up until the moment she had to go down the aisle. “It went by so fast, but I remember being scared that I would fall because the aisle was plush carpet, and I had only practised on hard flooring! It was very hard not to look at the ground, but it was comforting seeing Kyle at the front and having my parents by my side.” And for Kyle, watching Hana walk towards him? “It was awesome! We had already done a first look beforehand, but she was still as shockingly beautiful as the first time I saw her. I was pretty nervous standing up at the front, but seeing my soon-to-be-wife calmed me right down.” Unique to Them Something uniquely them on their big day, and that they got a lot of positive feedback on was for having the Game of Thrones theme song played during their wedding licence signing. The flowers, paper flowers made from pages of Harry Potter, were also quite special. Hana had learned how to make them on Pinterest and started six months before her big day. She had wanted books to be subtly included in the décor and found this was a perfect way.

Congratulations Hana and Kyle!

Check out their romantic wedding day at the Oakville Conference Centre with all the perfect details below.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me