Oakville Wedding Photography - Noble Hall in Oakville

Oakville Wedding Photography - Noble Hall in Oakville with Amanda and Jason.
I am very excited to share this beautiful spring wedding with you. Amanda and Jason were one of the sweetest and most easy-going couples that I have worked with. They trusted my vision, so I was relaxed and could experiment with light, shadows and lots of candid approach. We went for our outdoor wedding pictures to Oakville lakeside, and despite the wind and cold, my couple and the bridal party were fantastic, friendly and enjoyed every moment of it. We spent a good amount of time on Amanda's preparations pictures, and when you let yourself have this extra time, it turns in beautiful, relaxed photographs. Their reception took place at the Noble Hall in Oakville. It is a great place to host an event, and I liked that venue a lot.
I am an Oakville wedding photographer and always aim to tell the story of your wedding day by capturing the moments, portraits, and details through a unique, stylish blend of light, composition, and emotions.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me