Summer Engagement Session at Webster's Falls Dundas Hamilton

Another summer engagement session at Webster's Falls, Dundas, Hamilton. It was a hot, sunny day and we had so much fun taking these pictures! Later, I will post their wedding pictures which came out amazing.

Contact me for more information on availability. Iā€™d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me