Romantic Wedding at Mississauga Grand

I witnessed this beautiful merge of two cultures: Canadian and Indian. Maggie was a bride that reminded me 1930's culture with her every move, smile and the way she looked on her wedding day. Matt was her Indian prince and during their ceremony, I felt like I was back in time and it was very emotional and spiritual. My photographer Sebastian helped me cover their wedding. He started with Matt at his house in Mississauga and I went to photograph Maggie's and her wonderful bridal party preparation in Burlington. I love the way she composed her exotic jewelry with an amazing lace dress. She looked like an old movie star. Their ceremony took place in the St. Gregorios church in Oakville and it was magical. For their bridal party and couple pictures, they have chosen Richards memorial park in Mississauga. It was my first time at this park but with a little bit of imagination and a great help from my photographer we created beautiful images. The reception was held at Mississauga Grand. Fantastic wedding with the most beautiful and happy couple makes me love my job!

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me