Outdoor Wedding in Oakville

Summer, outdoor ceremony in Bronte Creek Provincial Park in Oakville with a light breeze and a beautiful wedding couple was a recipe for wonderful wedding pictures. Jaucelynn and Jordan decided to have their small wedding ceremony at the Oakville Park. We started with the first look pictures and then straight to the ceremony. It was a hot August day and their ceremony took place under a beautiful old tree. Very romantic. Family pictures and their session with their cute little son followed right after. Girls made their own wedding bouquets and groomsmen helped to decorated the tables. it was a fun, fresh wedding of two your wonderful people in a unique place. They loved outdoors. When I met them for the for the time to shoot their engagement session they chose to do it in Albion Falls in Hamilton. They hiked this trail very often so they wanted to capture images in this cherished spot. I loved the idea. The cascading waterfall gave a different feel to the images. Albion Falls is a beautiful spot for your engagement pictures in Hamilton or even for a wedding photography around Hamilton. If you are looking for an experienced wedding photographer from Oakville, Hamilton area please get contact me and I will be your guide and the best wedding photographer on your special day.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me