Italian - Persian wedding at the Kortright Centre for Conservation - Kristina and Rey

Kristina and Rey were one of the nicest couples I have ever worked with. I went first to take the pictures at Rey's parent's house in Richmond Hill. Rey's mom, a wonderful lady, made sure that no one was going hungry on that day including me - their wedding photographer. Their wedding took place at the Kortright Centre for Conservation. A wonderful place for outdoor weddings which I truly find inspiring every time I photograph weddings there. They did their first look pictures and bridal pictures before a fairy tale outdoor ceremony. It was a traditional Persian ceremony with lots of details and gifts and I truly envied my bride all those beautiful jewelry that she got from their family. Very emotional wedding and a very beautiful couple and I wish them all the best!

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me