Beautiful Toronto wedding photos at at Edwards Gardens, Toronto - June and Jonathan

This was one of my favorite wedding of this year. I love everything about shooting June and Jonathan's wedding. All the little details, wonderful and helpful bridal party, a bride who posed like a pro model for me and we understood each other without the words. The intimate atmosphere of the wedding and all the wonderful guests who showed so much love for the couple. We started with Jonathan's getting ready pictures at his friend's house at the Markham. Then I drove to June's house to capture her and bridesmaids pictures. After a church ceremony in Toronto, we left for the wedding pictures in Edwards Gardens. It was a hot day, but bridal party and my wedding couple were full of energy, and I was able to convince them to sit on the rocks in the river and take breathtaking pictures. I love shooting weddings and engagement session at Edward's Gardens. So many different spots and lots of options for beautiful wedding pictures. I had a pleasure to shoot for the first time at Auberge Du Pommier in Toronto. They held their wedding reception there, and it is a very intimate and classy restaurant.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me