Sala Caboto Toronto Wedding Pictures - Amanda and Jeff

This June I had an extreme pleasure working with one of the nicest brides in my career as a wedding photographer. Maybe the place, Sala Caboto in Toronto attracts super amazing couples because every time I have am a wedding photographer at this venue I meet awesome couples with equally awesome guests and families. Amanda's preparation took place wedding anniversary day, and she was so considering and genuinely nice she decided to have her wedding on the same date. We traveled to Columbus Event Centre to start with her first look pictures. Jeff was happy to see her, and I was delighted to witness this special moment and special bond between them. Amanda as an artist made her own bouquet and jewelry for her bridesmaids which I have to admit was very impressive and unique. I admired her personal touches to the reception and ceremony through the whole day, and it is something very special to put so much time and work into those details. As hockey lovers, they had a hockey kissing game and the whole night was filled with fun games, dancing performance and very touching speeches. If you like my work on Amanda and Jeff wedding in Sala Coboto, please get in touch with me, and I can be a wedding photographer for your special day.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me