Italian and Macedonian Wedding at the Le Tréport in Mississauga - Deni and Emmanuela

Last August I photographed a great couple Deni and Emmanuela, and I want to share their wedding pictures with you. The ceremony took place at the Macedonian Church in Mississauga. I absolutely loved the church, and their priest was exceptional. I worked with my contractor who did their wedding videography. For their wedding party and wedding couple pictures, they picked Riverwood Park in Mississauga. A beautiful wooded place with a fantastic garden. Several areas to explore and in my opinion Mississauga's best-kept secret. The wedding ceremony took place at the Le Tréport in Mississauga. With Deni's Macedonian and Emmanuela's Italian background, it was a night filled with dancing, live music, a pig dance and lots of traditions which I really enjoyed to observe. If you are looking for the best wedding photographer in Mississauga, please contact me, and I will offer you my services with pleasure, smile and true professional approach.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me