Toronto Wedding at the Rosewater Restaurant - Amanda and Sebastian

Toronto Wedding at the Rosewater Restaurant - I always enjoy shooting weddings in Toronto so whether you have small or a big wedding I will be happy to cover it for you. This September we shot a gorgeous wedding at Toronto Rosewater restaurant. What an incredible Toronto location! Our couple was amazing, and it was such an incredible honor to be chosen as the person to tell their love story. The Rosewater is located in an elegant historical building, fitted with modern decor. The atmosphere inside the restaurant was warm and inviting. Sophisticated ambiance. We started with the preparation pictures of my bride and then moved for the first look pictures. For the couple session, they chose a nearby restaurant. The wedding ceremony took place at the Rosewater Restaurant in Toronto. I covered many wedding ceremonies there and really enjoy taking pictures at the rosewater room with those chandeliers.

Contact me for more information on availability. I’d love to show you my work and meet you at my home studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Alexandra Jakubowska

My name is Alexandra and I love to photograph people in love.

I have been a wedding photographer for the last 10+ years. It is my passion and a dream job. I have studied photography in London, England. I am a wife and a mom of two beautiful girls. I was born in Poland but fell in love with Canada and found my special place in Flamborough (north of Hamilton). I love to travel, dates with my husband, glass of wine and good music. I am a full-time wedding photographer which means I can dedicate myself to my clients seven days a week. I have a great understanding of your "big day" and can guarantee a flexible, discreet and creative approach.

Contact Me